DENTAL VENEERS CAN GIVE YOU YOUR SMILE BACK
Small cosmetic dental problems should never keep you from smiling. Dental veneers from Laura Y. Ki, DDS, PC can help you get your smile back to where you want it. Don’t be afraid to show your smile ever again. Call dentist Dr. Laura Y. Ki to know more and to schedule your dental veneers Fairfax, VA area appointment and allow us to help you bring that smile that you’ve always wanted.
Dental Veneer Restorations
A dental veneer is a wonder of dental technology. It is a thin layer of material – porcelain, in our office – bonded to the front side of your tooth. It is a lot like a fingernail for your tooth. Dr. Ki will take an impression of your tooth to assist in the process of custom making your dental veneer. Once the veneer is ready, your tooth will be prepped. This will require Dr. Kit to remove a very small amount of the enamel from your tooth. This removal is necessary for two reasons. First, it will allow the veneer to fit naturally in your mouth. You don’t want one tooth sticking farther out than the rest of your teeth. The second reason is that it will prepare the surface of your tooth to fully accept the bonding that will hold your dental veneer in place.
Dental Veneer Solutions
Dental veneers are primarily considered a cosmetic dentistry solution, but they have other benefits aside from the aesthetic value they provide. Here are some of the problems they are able to effectively address.
- Chipped Teeth – Life happens, and we all know that things don’t always go as planned. If you chip a tooth, a dental veneer is a sturdy fix that can return your tooth to the working order you need to carry on your daily routine.
- Cracked Teeth – If you have a severely cracked tooth, you may need to consider a dental crown for your treatment, but if your crack isn’t large enough for a crown, a dental veneer could be the solution for you. The veneer will not only correct the appearance of the tooth but will also protect and stabilize it from cracking further.
- Misshapen Teeth – Some teeth are just not shaped the way they are supposed to be. The least invasive fix for this problem is a dental veneer from Dr. Ki. You will be able to correct the odd shape of your tooth and boost your smile’s appearance.
- Gaps – Why fill your mouth with metal or try to rearrange all of your teeth with an orthodontic treatment in an effort to close a small gap between teeth? A dental veneer or two can correct the gap, and your smile will be back to normal in no time.
- Stained Teeth – There are some medical conditions that can stain your teeth, and there are medications that stain your teeth as well. In these cases, even dentist-administered whitening treatments may not be effective. Dental veneers from Dr. Ki can cover the stained teeth and get your smile back to a bright, white state.
Call our office at (703) 273-2545 today to schedule your appointment for veneers. You can use our online form to schedule your appointment also. One of our staff members will reach out to you as soon as possible.